My ### ### old has got seizures ...

Guthia

Disciple of Prayer
My nephew ### years old has got seizures just now he is on his way to hospital now in the ambulance in ###. Please pray for his life to be out of danger. regards ###
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I stand in agreement and I pray over your ###'s health.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all maladies and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Father God, Please deliver this little ### from any and all danger and let the stripes and precious Blood of Jesus have its perfect way in his life and well-being I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
359
Please pray for my friends' daughter, she has had seizures most of her life and they were pretty bad ones but they were finally tapering off. She just texted me, her seizures are back & bad so they are on their way to ### by ambulance. I am so worried. They need as many prayers as they can get...
Replies
8
Views
594
I pray for freedom from seizures over my brother Jordan. Please join me in saying this prayer out loud whenever you can. I cover all your speakings and prayer with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. May he hear us and answer us perfectly in his divine way. Prayer for freedom from seizures in my brother...
Replies
11
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom