My ###ogram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caity

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thanks for praying for me. My mammogram came back ok.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife recently had a mammogram. They called her and said they need to rescan one side. Her mother had breast cancer, so of course she’s thinking the worst. Please pray that the scans come back ok, or if they don’t, pray that she can successfully fight this. Thank you all.
Replies
8
Views
188
I ask for prayers as I had a mammogram and they said I need more tests as they saw something. I pray in Jesus name for my test to be ok and not have breast cancer. I know prayers and faith in God helps get prayers answered. And I have faith and believe.
Replies
12
Views
229
In the name of Jesus I pray that my mammogram will be all clear and no worries. I am healed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom