My ### needs your prayers. She gets treated horribly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My daughter needs your prayers. She gets treated horribly by her so-called friends. They are so mean, selfish, jealous, and rude. The things they have done to her are so cruel. I am so upset and I cannot understand how the minds and hearts of others can be so cold-hearted. I pray that these people's hearts and particularly one certain individual are transformed into kindness and that my daughter never ever has to put up with their bullying ever again… In Jesus' name I pray.

AMEN.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I pray that God will make your daughter strong and she will have a testimony from this. Because I know what that feels like and what she could be going through. I pray that God will heal their hearts and that your daughter will forgive and pray for them. In Jesus mighty name. And that she will ask God to get her through the pain and the storm. Trust in the Lord and he will give you the strength. Through Christ that little girl will be able to do anything. In Jesus mighty name, amen. She will become a strong mighty woman of God. Lord I pray that you put Christian friends in this girl's life and help her know who to trust. Help her to trust slowly and choose the right friends and be careful. Lord cover her in your wings. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God. I am your humble servant and I thank you for all that I have and for keeping me going. You sent me to live in this country and in this town. You introduced me to the asylum seekers and refugees in this town. You made them respect me, and trust me with the details of the abuse...
Replies
7
Views
249
My daughter ### ### needs your prayers. She’s in her eighth month of pregnancy, reported COVID positive. Pl pray for her.
Replies
9
Views
231
My loving cat ### needs your prayers. She has a tumor in her ear that was mostly removed. But the doctor said he doesn't know if it spread into the rest of her body. ### is pure love and has always taken care of me. Tells me when to go to bed. I have not been well for a long time and she has...
Replies
14
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom