my ### needs prayers ### also for dealing with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
my grandson needs prayers me also for dealing with him all he wants to do is live in the past and tell his parents off for how they treated him and still does he told me i am just like his mother and i dont understand well i guess taking him in and trying to help him is not helping but i didnt want to see him go to system but he is way out of control with hatered and just screems and crys and tell me i dont under stand. well i would like lots of prayers to help this uncontrol situation here with me here i am ### and got my own health issues and this is going on please help with prayers for us both and all in volved with him i have no idea what else to do but pray he changes his thoughts and ways
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Things just seem to get worse and worse. Please pray for my family. I don't know how to fix our problems. It just feels like we are heading toward complete doom and I can't stop it. I'm terrified. I just want us to be okay again. Please pray for God to give us a miracle or to lead us to someone...
Replies
8
Views
148
Please pray with me for my husband to stop going outside our marriage for friendship with another woman. He is very resentful towards me. He is distant and cold and has emotionally abandoned me. We can't even talk anymore without it turning into an argument. I will not separate from him, but...
Replies
9
Views
195
Just prayer. He is called to ministry. Much attack. Pray for ###. And for ###. Let Thy Will Be done, LORD Jesus! In Your MIGHTY Name Jesus I do pray, amen!
Replies
6
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom