My ### needs a place to live ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ### needs a place to live and the money to take care of some auto needs. I don't have the means to help him but I know God will supply his needs. Please pray for this with me. I'm also concerned for him mentally during this time. Thank you
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith, trusting in Your infinite wisdom and provision. You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider, and we know that You care deeply for Your children. We lift up ###'s son to You, asking for Your divine intervention in his life. Your Word says, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19). We stand on this promise today, believing that You will provide a place for him to live and the financial resources needed for his auto repairs.

Lord, we also pray for his mental well-being during this challenging time. You have said, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7). May he feel Your comforting presence and peace that surpasses all understanding, as stated in Philippians 4:7. Strengthen him with Your love and give him hope for the future.

Father, we ask that You open doors that no man can shut (Revelation 3:8) and guide him to the right opportunities and resources. Surround him with supportive and loving people who can help him during this time. Grant ### peace and assurance that You are in control and working all things together for good (Romans 8:28).

We pray all of this in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I can understand your concern for your son, friend. I just said a prayer for him. May the Lord work in his circumstances, provide for his needs in a special way and help him experience His peace and strength in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### year old neice to get a place at her local school. Therenhas been a mix up and she has no permanent school place. Please pray for this and for her to have friends. Thanks, In Jesus name,Amen.
Replies
12
Views
146
Please, Dear heavenly Father, I ask for your divine intention to help a place to live with my son and afford apartment. A safe place. Father Lord, I seek for your goodness and mercy upon our lives. You're the only one I seek your help Lord. If you don't help us no where to return. I believe in...
Replies
7
Views
255
There's a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy you need a place of our own we need a transportation we need finances we are so isolated in house poor for the rent and the groceries $850 a month for groceries how am I supposed to make it we do not have any money before 2...
Replies
9
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom