My ### Needs A Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter idrift2u
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idrift2u

Guest
Please pray for ###. She is in the ICU having complications from pneumonia and now having heart problems.

Very serious - please pray.

Thank you.
 
Lord God you are the healer of all

our diseases, please heal ### of

her pneumonia, and heart problems in

Jesus name I pray.
 
Dear Lord, I say ### in my prayer. Please heal her, and please give her complete healing. Let all the small parts of her body work and bring impact to her recovery. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, in the Name of Jesus, we pray for ###'s healing in your most Holy Name. We pray that all complications will be ameliorated and that the results will be blessed by you. It is difficult for those who are bed-ridden to cope with their illness many times, Father. But we look to thee to raise her up from her illness in complete health as we place all of our faith and belief in thee with our petition. Lord Jesus, we Love You! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Adore Thee. We Glorify Thy Most Holy and Sacred Name. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)
 
I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request concerning Ms. ###. Be encouraged, God is a healer.
 
Father God, I come against this sickness and I ask you for healing for your ### Amen
 
Lord praying for ### to recover from illness. Amen.
 
I pray for a healing miracle for ### that by the stripes of Jesus she is healed. Amen
 
Dear God, as You have put miracles to my ### from his heart disease please do the same to this young ###, in Jesus name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ### she has a mass on her lungs please pray that God will intervene and help her she needs a miracle
Replies
7
Views
140
I am requesting prayers for my mother, ###. She is currently in the ICU at ### in ###, fighting for her life. She was admitted to the ER on ### after experiencing severe breathing difficulties and was subsequently placed on a ventilator. She has been diagnosed with COPD and heart disease, and...
Replies
7
Views
319
they are going to take ### off the respirator tomorrow. pray God intervenes..### and his wife have ### kids. Pray God moves on his family's behalf
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom