Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL MY NAME IT IS GREAT BLESSED APPROVED THERE IS NO MORE DECLINATION DECLINED ON MY NAME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE…LIFE IN I GET PLENTY OF HOURS AT WORK AND ANOTHER JOB IF NEEDED TO PAY FOR MY BILLS TO BE PAID IN FULL BY ME GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
137
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray for me, I am very desperate. I was not paid my salary. When I went softly asking for it, I was removed from the system. Please God, have mercy and do wonders for those who are after my downfall. Lord Jesus, no one to provide for me. Lemmi receive good news tomorrow morning in Jesus'...
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom