Tipas

Disciple of Prayer
My names are ###. I love Jesus as my personal saviour. Am kindly requesting for the following prayer request
1. Work promotion
2. My family (Breaking Alters that has endured us progressing)
3. My husband delivery
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Amen and I believe that it shall be well with me in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family and some close friends just in general And Some Unspoken requests In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
108
I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
193
About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom