My name is S. Mehboob. I am from Pakistan. I would like to request you

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

My name is S. Mehboob. I am from Pakistan. I would like to request you all for remembering my father M. Francis in your prayers. As his recently medical reports is showing that he is suffering from Cancer. I have firm believe that his blood can treat any disease. He is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He can make the impossible things possible. I request you all too please request his blessing for my father so that he can be cure in his name and live to spread his words.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Myself chithra, I would like to request you to pray for me to pass my ielts exam, that is going to happen 15 n 17 of December 1 pm. It's not the first time I m trying for it, it's my 5 th attempt. Everybody starts mocking at me. I feel like i am good for nothing . Kindly do prayer for me so that...
Replies
Views
I miss my friend..."RDL"...I would like us to reconnect and be friends...be stronger and better friends at his initiation...communication... I am bitter and resentful right now...help me forgive...for us to to be friends from a stronger emotional place...with trust and loyalty...and...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask prayer for myself That the Lord God may forgive me for all my sins and cleanse me with his precious Blood I pray that I may be justified and released from all my debts and debtors. May God extend his mercy and grace to me so that I may be free to continue living my life in...
Replies
Views
Please pray for My mother her name is Mrs Sarita Silas , she is diagnosed with Gallbladder cancer, Dr s are saying she would have only few months but I belive in Jesus he can heal her , She Is from Patiala Punjab India
Replies
Views
Hi My name is Azhar Farmaish I am Pastor and my Father whos name is Farmaish Masih having serious brain issue from last one year. After diagnosed in March it was brain tumor and he can't walk properly mostly sleeping and can't controlled urine. Not talking sometimes minor talking and shaking the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom