Werethian

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, Please pray for my mother please, the devil wants to strike her blind with cataract and glaucoma and the Doctors have said surgery cannot be done on it again because the eye is now weak, so we hand her over to God through you in prayers for restoration of her full sight. Pray for Please, I am ###, I was thrown out from my marriage by my husband since ### because of so many negative medical issues that I could not have a child and since then I then kept feeling sad, husband, no child to call my own and I am getting old, I do not see my menstruation anymore, but what God cannot do does not exist, please pray for me to have a husband who will love me passionately, who is based in ###, have fear of God and loves God, doing well in life to call my own, to have children to call my own, to remove this shame from me, to be happy and not to die a lonely woman. Please pray for my family, that the chain of no marriage and marriage failure will be broken in my family. Please pray for me, for open doors in my finances, for open doors for my brother, ### and God's general favour upon me and my family. Please pray for my sister and her husband who were diagnosed with HIV Aids that that results of HIV and hepatitis will turn to negative results. As I submit these prayer requests and you pray on them for me, my prayers will be answered by the grace of God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Pray in the Spirit for me I can't do this anymore HELP!
Replies
11
Views
215
intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom