My name is ### ### please pray for

Claukin17

Humble Servant
My name is ### please pray for my health. Blood pressure. Headaches constantly. Never seem to go away.
 
Praying with and for you.

Try ###. Its works pretty good. And it is natural from the ### plant.
 
'I am the Lord who heals you'. Ex, 15;26. May Lord touch you and heal all your sickness right now, and fill you with holy spirit and bless you with good health, strength and peace .....praying in the miraculous name of Jesus .......amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    quote prayer Ayo healing prayer heart disease sick blue color trust .jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
265
Pray in the Spirit for me I can't do this anymore HELP!
Replies
11
Views
226
intimate relationship with Jesus God, spiritual health and physical/mental/emotional health, living life. My family and my friends, others, caring for animals.
Replies
11
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom