My name is ### need a new job this month

Gorgundag

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and I need a new job this month and a place to stay with my kids.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
109
I am struggling in my current job, mentally. I don't know what to do. I am clueless. I can't leave the job as I am the only breadwinner for a few in my family. My superiors are treating me bad. I am sad and distressed. I need a new job, God. Help me.
Replies
7
Views
228
I've worked at the same place for 12 years. It's become a very toxic environment. It's draining me mentally and emotionally. I'm at the point I cry almost every night knowing I have to go back. I desperately want a new job and have applied and even had a couple of interviews but was not...
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom