My name is ###, my wife and I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddevan

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, my wife and I have been separated for 9 months. I was not a great husband, and God has shown me so much since she left me. I was a born again believer 17 years ago, but am only recently a born again husband. I have a restored relationship with Christ like I have never had before. My wife, who was at a time not too long ago a strong believer, has been living a life far apart from God, and has filed for a legal separation, which she intends to make a divorce when she gets on her feet. We have been married over 18 years, and together for 21 (since we were 17). I love her like I have never loved her before, and now that I am there... I don't think I have a chance. This is something that will only be healed by the power of God in her life. I am so scared. Scared not just for me, but for my children, and for her. She has many serious medical problems, and sees divorcing me as worth loosing everything. I need prayer, I need a miracle in my life. Please pray for me.
 
Heavenly Father, give them grace to love each other freely. Teach them to honor one another, give them grace to be content in whatever state they may be in. Be a wall of fire around them, let every schemes of the enemy against them be shattered. Lord save this marriage for the sake of their children In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Heavenly father, I pray your mercy in this marriage, your hand is declared on the husband, may the wife also feel your hand and be reassured as to what you have done here. I pray ill feeling be gone and your loving hand upon them to save this marriage!

In Jesus Holy Name,

Amen
 
Heavenly Father, give them grace to love each other freely. Teach them to honor one another, give them grace to be content in whatever state they may be in. Be a wall of fire around them, let every schemes of the enemy against them be shattered. Lord save this marriage for the sake of their children In Jesus name I pray Amen
I agree with ### on this in Jesus name.

Heavenly father, I pray your mercy in this marriage, your hand is declared on the husband, may the wife also feel your hand and be reassured as to what you have done here.

In Jesus Holy Name,

Amen
I pray along with ### on this and agree in Jesus name.
 
Father as Jesus prayed for Peter that his faith would not fail, I pray for ### and his wife that their faith would not fail. Restore the respect they once had for each other. I lift up her medical needs to You, the Great Physician, speak healing and health to all systems of her body. Whelm them and their children in Your love, in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
249
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
218
Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom