My name is ### ###, my prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with hopefulness. I ask that you come to ### and my daughter. Strengthen their bond as step father and daughter. Soften their hearts towards each other. I pray that my daughter will respect ### as her step father and treat him as such. I pray that all can be...
Replies
7
Views
149
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom