My name is ### ### ###. My bussines

Baradrond

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### ###. My business is sports goods supply. Firm name is ### ###. BUT FROM FEW MONTHS MY BUSINESS GOING LOSS. SO PLS PRAY FOR ### AND ### FAMILY TO THE JEJUS. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lot of thanks. Jesus. Growing my business slowly. Pls Always pray
for us. AMEN.

I have one more request. We have only a kids. So just we wanted another kids but have some biological problems. So pray for ###. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I have had enough abuse and mistreatment and please let me start my own voice business. Make a ton of money. You become wealthy enough and have a good life. Please let it work and I can hold another flexible. Schedule job going through training classes and stuff so please help...
Replies
11
Views
154
Brother, pls pray for me as I'm in a debt and I don't know how to pay my debt. My life is very disturbed and I can't concentrate in my life, I don't know what to do and how to clear my debt. Also pray for my restaurant business as it is not working properly, it's going in loss. I'm broken from...
Replies
11
Views
438
Praise God dear brother my name ### from ###, I'm business loss ###, bank loan recovery argent daily harassment, I request you please prayer me dear brother and sister, thank you 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom