My name is Marie. My intended and I both just graduated from Bible

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

My name is Marie. My intended and I both just graduated from

Bible college. We have been dating almost five years and were supposed to

get married and go to the mission field in just a few months. In the

meantime,Sean was given a really good job and his bosses were doing

everything they could to get him to stay. It worked and he met this

unsaved girl when they transferred him. His heart is completely changing

in the space of a month or so, and he is turning his back on God. Im

begging God for a miracle because the devil has enough servants- he doesnt

need Sean too. I understand this is a spiritual battle being fought in a

realm I can't even see. I'm just looking for fellow soldiers to pray for

him with me. Thanks for your time

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Peter and the other disciple started out for [Jesus'] tomb. They were both running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. He stooped and looked in and saw the linen wrappings lying there, but he didn't go in. Then Simon Peter arrived and went inside. He also noticed the...
Replies
Views
My name is Ivorinii Norunha from Mumbai.I had attended the residential retreat from 3rd July to7th July.My request for prayers is for my brother Lloyd Fernandes who had met with accident 24yrs back nd due to head injuries has been taking depression tablets.The problem is he does nt go to...
Replies
Views
I am from Bangalore my name is Juliana Elizabeth, I am not married, this month 3rd July 2022 my younger brother passed away from that day I am not able to concentrate on prayers we cannot forget my brother because he was taking care of us and we miss him alot very hard to forget him. please pray...
Replies
Views
Please pray for freedom and protection from the Dalai Lama gurus. I tried to look up Buddhism as a teenager, and came into contact with them. I was propositioned (and worse) by 5 of their gurus, and they didn't take a clear 'no' well. They follow some phony guru that lived 800 years after...
Replies
Views
Before I begin : Thank you so much for taking your time and answer me. I really really appreciate it you dont know how. My ex and I broke up a year ago more than a year, he tried to win me back very hard over a couple of months. But i turned cold and pushed him away. Then last year he found...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom