Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Living and True Living God in Jesus Christ's name, please have mercy on us, me ###, me and ###, and our present, past, and future generations, close beens and people, antecesora, institutions, enterprises, and governments, and our rights and duties in Jesus Christ's name. Please forgive us for...
Replies
7
Views
229
Please pray.. please Jesus I need you to allow God to help us. I'm sick and ### is weak. God we need a feeling a reason and that is coming from you and perfect. I need no one else to read and pray this...but a beautiful woman from the entrainment business..I trust you have the right heart...
Replies
8
Views
207
My name is ### ### ### living in ###, ###. I have been issued with authorisation for exportation of gold in one of the rich zones in the country since ###, ###, but I have not been able to get any business partner, anytime l meet with partners they are very happy because of richness of the zone...
Replies
5
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom