My name is ### ### living in ### ###. Man of God please pray for me I want business breakthrough I AM self employ am duwing fridge ripper thank you Jesus
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me get into my voice business. Let us find funding and support helping it grow and then be able to employ other people. Dynamic gets other jobs to support it. I don’t really wanna be a zookeeper for so much longer, but if I can get a job at a Zoo I used to work for...
Living and True Living God in Jesus Christ's name, please have mercy on us, me ###, me and ###, and our present, past, and future generations, close beens and people, antecesora, institutions, enterprises, and governments, and our rights and duties in Jesus Christ's name. Please forgive us for...
Last year my life was destroyed and I nearly lost my life to some drug dealers in my neighborhood. They robbed my house and then they began a harassment campaign to drive me out of my neighborhood. They would follow me everywhere and break into my house when I was not home. They spread false...