My name is ### ### im on ...

Clarell

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I'm on ###. Pray for me. I have breast cancer on my right side. I'm waiting for the operation. I don't want to be operated. I want to be healed with the blood of Jesus.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to Stay where I’m not scammed out of being blessed in my own hard work ever again greatly period permanently forevermore..greatly life in I get Rich boyfriend hearts desires dreams come true who becomes my Husband that likes me loves me can STAY with me greatly let the...
Replies
9
Views
169
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
SINCE MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING IN DAYS UNLESS IT WORKS NORMALLY FORGET IT GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE BOX THERES NO SENSE IN PAYING THE BILL GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE XFINITY BOX ITS NOT CONNECTING RIGHT IM DONE TRYING ITS NOT WORTH IT..I WILL JUST HAVE ONE LESS BILL GREATLYYYYYY...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom