My name is ### ### I'm asking

Amtegaememe

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### I'm asking you to pray for my girlfriend ### ### she is currently locked up. I miss her real bad and she is really a wonderful good hearted person. Please pray she gets out soon and turns her life around. Also restore our relationship to the fullest. Help us to be strong and overcome this. Help only good to come out of this. Also pray that I get a job so I can provide for her when she gets home. Please keep us in your prayers we both have had a rough life. Thank y'all so much.
 
My name is ### ### I'm asking you to pray for my girlfriend ### ### she is currently locked up. I miss her real bad and she is really a wonderful good hearted person. Please pray she gets out soon and turns her life around. Also restore our relationship to the fullest. Help us to be strong and overcome this. Help only good to come out of this. Also pray that I get a job so I can provide for her when she gets home. Please keep us in your prayers we both have had a rough life. Thank y'all so much
Jesus You love each person unconditionally, I pray for You to work things out for this couple. I pray for healing and guidance, provision and protection for both of them. In Jesus Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
230
I want yo full walk with God but I also want to be with someone to share in this life I know God is the almighty friend I just someone in this life in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
174
Dear Father, please mend my broken relationship with ###. Please forgive me lord for the mistakes I make and help ### forgive me as well. Help reunite me with my children although not biologically mine, I’ve raised and loved them since they were babies. Lord father help me live my life according...
Replies
6
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom