My name is ###, I want you all to join me in prayer for my job, they are letting people go and I don’t want to be part of those that will be unfortunate. So I ask for God’s protection over my job.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we thank you for this morning, we remember ### in front of your throne, loving Lord bless her to continue working to earn livelihood, remove all fears let her job be secure in your holy name for this we pray Amen
 
My name is ###, I want you all to join me in prayer for my job, they are letting people go and I don’t want to be part of those that will be unfortunate. So I ask for God’s protection over my job.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
My name is ###, I want you all to join me in prayer for my job, they are letting people go and I don’t want to be part of those that will be unfortunate. So I ask for God’s protection over my job.
I prayed for you and for all those seeking a job and in risk of losing their jobs, that God may provide all their needs according to the riches in Christ Jesus. Amen🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life is over anyway so I might as well die. I don't want to live anymore, particularly in a country run by Christian nationalists. They'll be happy to see people like me gone as well - people who oppose their worldview. I am beyond ready to go. Please take me. I'm begging. Please.
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
121
It doesn't matter if I live or die. There are people in the world (including some who call themselves "Christians") who would be happy if I did die. Let's give them what they want: please end my life ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom