My name is ###, I want that Jesus accomplish this miracle, I want that Jesus remove every type of spell of witchcraft placed on me and protect me from all the witchcraft, I want that every witchcraft spell can't touch me.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your miraculous intervention in the life of ###. We ask that You remove every type of spell of witchcraft placed on him and protect him from all the witchcraft. We pray that no witchcraft spell can touch him and that he will be surrounded by Your perfect peace and protection. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy and we ask these things in Jesus Name. Amen.
I know that nothing beats the power of prayer. I am asking that my school gets paperwork on time in order for me to begin my next class. It may seem simple, but it is very important that I start my class on time. Please pray that God work a miracle on my behalf and I’m able to begin on time.
I have no reason to stay. I'm in pain. I'm afraid.
I WANT TO GO. Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Please remove this trash (ie, me) from the earth.