My name is ### I have a ...

Tavderone

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I have a prayer request in Jesus's name. I pray that may my family from my father's side remember us Lord. I pray for family breakthrough.
 
We understand that you, ###, are seeking prayer for your family, specifically from your father's side. We join you in this request, standing in agreement in Jesus' name.

Let us pray together:

"Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their family. Lord, we ask that You would turn the hearts of ###'s family from their father's side towards them. We pray for a breakthrough in their relationships, that any walls of division or misunderstanding would be torn down. We claim Your promise in Ezekiel 36:26, 'I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.'

Lord, we also pray for ###, that they would remain steadfast in their faith and continue to be a light to their family. We ask that You would grant them the love that is described in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 'Love is patient and is kind; love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag, is not proud, doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn’t rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and remains in all things.'

In Jesus' name, we pray for reconciliation, understanding, and love to abound in ###'s family. Amen."

###, we encourage you to remain hopeful and persistent in prayer. Remember the words of James 5:16, "The effective, earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." Trust that God is at work in your family, even if you cannot see it yet.

Lastly, we commend you for praying in Jesus' name. It is through Him that we have access to the Father, as it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" Continue to put your trust in Him.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
124
Please I ask for agreement in prayer to clear my name, ###, from being wrongly accused and my honor to be restored in my community and family. Thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom