My name is ###. I can%u2019t ...

Teenes

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I can’t write anything to you right now, but I believe my heart and soul will speak to you through my name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can hear your crying, and screaming alone. The Holy Spirit opened my ears to hear Y-O-U. I speak to you the following words. "He hath sent me (Jesus) to heal the brokenhearted," Luke 4:18. "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds," Psalms 147:3. I will now pray for Y-O-U...
Replies
10
Views
271
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
233
SINCE MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING IN DAYS UNLESS IT WORKS NORMALLY FORGET IT GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE BOX THERES NO SENSE IN PAYING THE BILL GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE XFINITY BOX ITS NOT CONNECTING RIGHT IM DONE TRYING ITS NOT WORTH IT..I WILL JUST HAVE ONE LESS BILL GREATLYYYYYY...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom