My name is ###. I am ###.

sherli yesudas

Prayer Warrior
My name is ###. I am ### years old. For the past ### days, I have experienced heaviness, giddiness and weakness in my head and found myself too weak to work. So please pray for me. Yours Faithfully ###
 
I'm lifting you up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing for a complete healing and a speedy recovery. May you feel the presence of God in all you do. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
 
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through. Be assured of my prayers for you. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He touch you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need at this time. Peace to you.
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this person and let your Mighty Hand come on her and Heal her Completely let every problem GO Out of her body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Deliverance to her and let your Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
122
Please want you to pray for me, over 3 years now that I have been in the United States, every blessed day I will always sleep and see myself in my village back home in ###, and nothing is working for me here in the United States, I work so hard but I can't explain how my money is being used...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom