My name is ###, I am from ...

Galthorgor

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I am from ###, ###, I am a ### and ### patient. Please pray for me for complete healing. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your healing power to be released upon ###. We ask You to heal his diabetes and high blood pressure, and restore his health completely. We thank You for Your loving kindness and mercy, and we ask that You would grant ### the strength and courage to face any challenges that come his way. We ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray and Think on These Things
 
Be assured of my prayer for your healing, ###. It’s a great comfort to know that our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He touch you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need at this time. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
238
I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
160
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom