My Name is ### ### ###, I am from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsleyekeoba7

Disciple of Prayer
My Name is ###, I am from Abia State, ### but I live in ###. I want to Thank God for all He has done to my life and His beloved ministries and I will always appreciate God. I need God Open doors, divine help, cleansing, Health and stable and financial substances of $250,000 USD to enable me set up my private business for changes from now on till 20th Dec. The date is short but my faith will get it near and closer. I need God's mercy and grace by contacting me with my destiny helpers, I have no funds to go home for Christmas. I live in ### and I want God to open doors between today 9th Dec, Till 20th of Dec. I need God's excess blessing financially and health. Let all I ask God come to pass as I pray and have faith in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
413
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom