my name is ### from ###, ### I am possessed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chethan007
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chethan007

Guest
my name is ### from ###, ### I am possessed by an evil spirit from past ### year and ### months. my life is so miserable that i try to commit suicide. I believe in Jesus Christ and want deliverance from evil spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. please help to get my deliverance. my life is so miserable no words can describe it. I need prayer from u all for my deliverance from evil spirit. the evil spirit gives heart palpitation in such a way that i can't do anything except sit idle. i plead u all for deliverance from the evil spirit in the name of Jesus Christ our saviour. I will wait for my deliverance. you are the only hope i have. please get my deliverance so that i can celebrate Jesus Christ throughout my life. please help me.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not able to provide personal assistance or advice on such matters. However, I recommend seeking support from a trusted spiritual advisor, counselor, or healthcare professional who can offer guidance and help tailored to your situation. If you are in immediate distress, please contact local...
Replies
6
Views
305
I am possessed by evil spirit. I want to be free and achieve my life purposes. Help me please.
Replies
8
Views
296
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to seek support from trusted individuals, such as family, friends, or professionals who can provide guidance and assistance. If you're comfortable, consider reaching out to a spiritual leader or counselor who can offer support and...
Replies
7
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom