My name is Anna. I would like ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My name is Anna. I would like you all to pray for total restoration (health, spiritual, financial, social, intellectual) for me. After losing everything a few years ago I am tired living in poverty. Please pray earnestly for my restoration
God Bless You Anna, I understand how tired you must be feeling. I had the same experience, lost EVERYTHING. And have been living in poverty for a while. From experience I can tell you, God has not forgotten you, God has not forsaken you. He is walking with you. I know these are just words to you, but, hear me. It is ALL TRUE. GOD IS WITH YOU DEAR ANNA. CALL OUT TO HIM IN YOUR DISTRESS. SEEK HIM WHEN YOU PRAY. I know your pain, but, joy will come. That's His promise to us. Before I lost everything (husband, home, family, money, etc) I taught Bible Studies, I led prayer groups. And then, in the wilderness I FOUND THE GOD I HAD BEEN TALKING ABOUT. I FOUND HIM IN SUCH AN AMAZING WAY. HE IS MY EVERYTHING. I am praying for you dear Anna. God does see you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My name is Anna and I am the aunt of two beautiful nephews Armando and Miles Hudson who are currently in foster care. I have court on May 16th at 9:00 a.m. 2024 I am asking for everyone to pray for me as I am attempting to gain custody of my nephews. Please pray for the judge and the children...
Replies
Views
I feel like I am losing my mind I am going through the woman change, menopause and I feel like not me, I feel everything is wrong with me, please prayers please. I can’t stop feeling I am losing it, I pray all the time, and it’s just one thing after another,
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my husband g I have been married for 29 years I have endure verbal abuse and I am tired 😩 I suffer with a illness and I can't work I feel like just giving up but I know that would leave my family devastated I love my family I have been a caregiver for all my life I lost my...
Replies
Views
I would like Judy to leave my house so that I can have peace of mind and privacy I am tired being inconvenienced and I need my privacy. She feels she has a right to encourage her son at my house for food, to lye down in a bed and use my shower. She just takes advantage of a situation and my...
Replies
Views
Death got to be easy because living is sooo hard. Lord, I hope you hear me. I genuinely feel like I am fighting a battle in spiritual warfare. I can not catch a break. I finally got an offer on the house- the seller did not put the money in escrow by the cut-off time. Squatters have broken into...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom