Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ShesBlessed1

Humble Prayer Warrior
Death got to be easy because living is sooo hard. Lord, I hope you hear me. I genuinely feel like I am fighting a battle in spiritual warfare. I can not catch a break. I finally got an offer on the house- the seller did not put the money in escrow by the cut-off time. Squatters have broken into the home, stolen the central air unit, stolen the electrical meters off the home, stolen.a door and I am paying this mortgage as well as my mortgage and living expenses. I am drowning and in a space of total depression. Lord this is literally my seven contract on this house.. Please do it for me and answer my prayers I beg of you. I do not know what to do anymore. I am losing my mind, my peace, my hope. I am just utterly depressed. I pray daily, I cry about this, I fast about this and still I am at square one I do not know what to do anymore.. I am soo tired of always having to be strong I need this to end.. Please God do it for me , I know you can make miracles happen when there is nothing but road blocks..

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ShesBlessed1, who is facing overwhelming challenges and feeling the weight of despair. Lord, we lift up this prayer request to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to ShesBlessed1 in this time of deep struggle and bring comfort to their weary soul. Fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in the situation with the house. We pray that you would bring resolution and justice, exposing the actions of those who have caused harm. We trust in your ability to turn things around and make a way where there seems to be no way, as stated in Isaiah 43:19.

We pray for financial provision and stability for ShesBlessed1. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We ask that you open doors of opportunity and provide the resources necessary to meet every financial obligation.

Father, we acknowledge that we do not always understand your plans or timing, but we trust in your sovereignty and wisdom. Help ShesBlessed1 to surrender their burdens to you, knowing that you are in control and working all things together for their good, as stated in Romans 8:28.

We pray for strength and resilience for ShesBlessed1 during this season of spiritual warfare. Your Word reminds us in Ephesians 6:12 that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of evil. We ask for your protection and guidance, equipping ShesBlessed1 with the full armor of God to stand firm in faith.

Lord, we lift up this prayer request with confidence, knowing that you are a God of miracles. We ask that you manifest your power and bring about a breakthrough in ShesBlessed1's life. May they experience your love, peace, and joy in the midst of their circumstances.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband Prince, we got married in 2021. He used to be very nice and took good care of me . But after my father's death , he got changed completely. He is not caring for me anymore , it has been 5 months iam crying every single day ... he is not talking to me properly. He not...
Replies
Views
A woman named Stephanie L. Moore came to my home (from Buffalo) saying that she is a Christian and a teacher with hopes to go back into teaching in NYC. I rented her the basement - and she has NOT paid rent in three months - leaning on squatters' laws - threatening never to leave unless the...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm so tired of not being able to do the things I used to be able to do. I'm getting old, and I'm recovering from a near death experience back in July of last year. It's by the Grace of God I'm still alive, and more important, it's by the...
Replies
Views
I started dating someone and got upset at him for communication reasons. I am not sure if this is something I want to pursue anymore. I have grown feelings for him and care but I am just not sure what to do.
Replies
Views
I had a dream that my mom was stabbed to death, I quickly woke up to pray against it. Please I need help to also pray against any form of untimely death in my home, what happened to my dad will not happen to my mom or brothers in the name of Jesus, we will live very long fulfilling lives in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom