My name is ### and my ...

How did he cheat on you?
it was A true relationship... And long distance love.. And he met a girl over there and he cheated on me... We were in relationship from 2 years and now in this month he met me for the first time.. We just spent time talking... And I was having some vibes that he was not really interested.. And I got to know that he was cheating on me from 7 months... And at last he broke up...
 
That doesn't sound like cheating to me.
it was A true relationship... And long distance love.. And met a girl over there and he cheated on me... We were in relationship from ### years and now in this month he met me for the first time.. We just spent time talking... And I was having some vibes that he was not really interested.. And I got to know that he was cheating on me from ### months... And at last he broke up ...
 
it ws A true rlsndhip... And long distance love.. And he met a girl over there and he cheated on me... We wre in rlsnship frm 2 years and now in this month he met me for the first time.. We just spended time talking... And i ws hving sm vibes that he was not really interested.. And i got to knw tht he ws cheating on me from 7 months... And at last he broke up ...

I'm honestly only trying to help you. Just let him be and let him go.
 
My name is ### and my partner name is ###.. Plz pray for restoration of my relationship.. Make my partner realise his mistake and I will forgive him.. Restore my relationship father.. Cuz I love my partner..
Did, saada God unconditionally forgiving God hega. Twada partner mistake realise kare na kare, tusi pehle forgive karo. Jesus said Forgive and I will forgive you. apni ego nu let go and pray as we pray for you - enjoy the blessing of our Father Jesus Christ who is a forgiving God himself, Gracious and Compassionate - abounding in love. Jesus is the symbol of unconditional love. When u claim that you love your partner, u receive his mistakes also in love. asi saare log har roz kinniya hi mistakes karne haan fer v saada Jesus sannu maaf karda hega. Asi ossi God de bachhe hege - chalo mil ke Jesus di tarah baniye. Jesus loves u and ### both. Receive his grace call him first as Jesus called us first and give glory to His name and bless his name. Stay in peace and rest. May God make your relationship everlasting. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
258
My partner is in the hospital for high blood pressure. I asking to pray over him and his health. He have water in his lungs due to high blood pressure. I need his heart to be strong in dealing with this. His name ###
Replies
13
Views
236
Please pray for my reunion with my ###. The family is not giving me any information on where he is and whatever information they are giving is lies. My partner was put in rehab because of a lethal dose of alcohol, sadly the mother and sister drive him to it. They blamed everything on me. I have...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,070
Messages
16,806,992
Members
650,518
Latest member
Twainordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom