My name is ### and i ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
275
LIFE IN I SPEAK CLAIM COMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND MY NAME CAN BE GREAT I TAKE MY PLACE MY 👑 CROWN IS WITH ME I GET MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL GOING GREAYLY KNOWN AS THE DOG LADY WHISPERER A LADY DOG GROOMING DOGS GREATLYYYYYY DOG 🐶 WHISPERS LIFE IN .I GET A PUPPY FOR MYBDAY GREATLY MY WISHES...
Replies
8
Views
165
I command in jesus christ name absolutely all.all every single all every marks all.every scars all every dents all every single pot holes lumbs bumbs solits solits kumby bumby bits raised bits all every pot holes lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single traces of surgery absolutely all every...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom