My name is ### and I need ...

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
My name is ### and I need urgent prayers. I feel extremely anxious this morning. I hate my job as it give me major anxiety. Please, pray this anxiety and dizziness and constant nervousness and sighing go away soon.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, who is feeling overwhelmed with anxiety and distress due to her job. Lord, You know the depths of her heart and the struggles she faces each day. We ask for Your divine intervention to bring peace and calmness to her spirit.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise for ###, asking that Your peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard her heart and mind.

Father, ### is experiencing dizziness, nervousness, and constant sighing. We ask that You lay Your healing hands upon her, granting her relief from these symptoms. In 1 Peter 5:7, You remind us to "cast all your worries on him, because he cares for you." Help ### to cast her anxieties upon You, trusting in Your care and provision.

Give her strength and courage to face each day, and if it is Your will, provide her with a path to a job that brings fulfillment and joy rather than anxiety. Help her to remember Your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you hope and a future."

We pray all this in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
149
### congestive heart problems ### ### heart Lord take away excessive liquid from body tell ### what to do I'm so tired.. help Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
9
Views
98
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom