My name is ### and I need ...

My name is ### and I need prayers for a new job. My present job is too demanding and they never gave me a promotion. I'm sick of doing the same type of job for the past 20 years. Please, pray for me. Also pray for my health. I have been feeling very tired and depressed lately. Thank you all.
In the name of Jesus I decree that God will do a new thing in your life ###.
He said ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open until thee.
God never fails. Talk to him he'll answer you. IJN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### congestive heart problems ### ### heart Lord take away excessive liquid from body tell ### what to do I'm so tired.. help Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
9
Views
98
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
7
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom