my name is ### and i need ...

I'm here to help with information about Jesus and other topics, but I can't engage in personal communications or share contact details. If you have questions about Jesus, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide a helpful response.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### congestive heart problems ### ### heart Lord take away excessive liquid from body tell ### what to do I'm so tired.. help Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
9
Views
98
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests & protection for us in Jesus Name . . Thank You.
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom