My name is ### and I have been dealing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
My name is ### and I have been dealing with a legal issue for well over a year now. I have a court date coming up on the 25th of this month. Please pray that God will resolve this situation and allow me to remain with my family (### and 2 kids). Also, pray for our finances and for my son that suffers from severe anxiety. I appreciate all of your prayers. I know that with God all things are possible.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Yes I know what you are going through I'll pray for you my friend

dear God you know ###'s situation please help him in your name amen
 
Dear Jesus. You said in the word that anything we ask you will give us. We, being your children redeemed by your love. Thank you that ### needs have been answered. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
158
People always treat me horrible and even my family. Everywhere I go people always bully me and put me down and everyone has high expectations of me and demand too much of me at work and in my family. I have been stressed, depressed, sad, scared and I am afraid that someone is going to yell at...
Replies
7
Views
239
i have been dealing with mice for past few weeks prayers that soon they will be gone from destroying things soon thanks for prayers for us all dealing with this
Replies
7
Views
519
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom