My name is ### and I can’t ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I'm going in to check on my apartment recertification. Please pray that God is and has gone before me and prepared a way and is with me tomorrow. Please pray everything is prepared and in our favor and me and my son don't lose our apartment. I haven't been able to breathe, eat or sleep...
Replies
15
Views
117
2 years out, I can't forget about school. I was bullied everyday, and now even after following Jesus, I still think of it everyday. I can't even go outside unless if I am with my parents. I was also a bully, and I want to apologise to the people I have bullied. I have also been hyperfixating on...
Replies
12
Views
151
I don't feel guilty after doing it, only a hint of regret. I also do it everyday most of the time. I have been a Christian for a year but I still can't stop doing it. My attention span has also depleted, now I barely read the Bible, when I do it's only for a minute, I have tried audio books as...
Replies
13
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom