My name is ### and i am ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please Clink on the link below and pray, Prayer Changes Things.

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
167
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
155
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom