I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.### I release the blood of Jesus upon ###'s life and her affairs.
Through the blood of your son we were delivered and set free from every affliction in Jesus name.
Amen
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
I AM SUFFERING FROM TBC, EVERYDAY STARTING FROM EVENING I HAVE HEAD ACHE, FEVER AND COUGH, I AM HAVING HERBEL MEDICINR, PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CURE AND COME BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE
1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision.
2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.