Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
LIFE I GET MY FIRST HOUSE TO A HOME IN MY NAME TO OWN PAID IN FULL MIRACLE..MASTER BUILDING PLANS PERMIT APPROVED ACCEPTED 3 BEDROOM 2 STORY HOME URGENTLY MY OWN ADDRESS IN MY NAME GREATLY A MIRACLE NO MORE WANDERING RAPE VAGABOUND WORRIESSSSS EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYY ..MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
150
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom