My ### & My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilla120312

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for safe travels. Back to work in North Dakota we live in ### So it's a long drive in bad weather& the guys that ride with him & that while he is away that he don't fall for bad habits addiction to Porn on website that ruin are marriage & For my children who are so lost in the world & for myself I need direction & comfort & peace
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello there. I have the following prayer request. I thank God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ and everyone praying for us. All praise and glory to God, forever and ever. Amen. I have several matters on my heart and am trying to organize my thoughts, even though I am finding it a bit...
Replies
8
Views
212
Life in my mom my 3Offsprings are healed have there freedom to stay live anywhere in the World they want no worries time is on there side greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
141
Peanut is my ### year old cat that is having issues walking with his hind leg..He has arthritis in his leg.. He walks but he limps..
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom