My ### must live a better life ...

Wemal

Disciple of Prayer
My son must live a better life with his girlfriend ### whom he wanted to marry. I don't want him to lose her. I pray that she must forgive him.
 
I join you with prayers. I pray to God that He would bless ###'s relationship and answer your prayer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
I have been using dating apps and been very confused with it. I really hope I get a partner and date her and marry her with God's grace and blessing. My life has also been very hectic and mostly stressful. I hope I get good health, better career growth, and a good girlfriend which I can marry...
Replies
7
Views
308
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom