my mother is single parent, father expired ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a Christian single parent recovering from a brain tumor surgery. I lost my job ### years ago and am looking for one. I am struggling to make ends meet. I have a college-going son, whose fees are due by the end of this month. A company approached me with an offer of earning money, which I...
Replies
6
Views
297
My father expired!! N now I have some issues with his property!! Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
117
Please pray for this single parent, ###, living with her son. Help her help her son to study nicely. We are alone; all we have is a sick old mother to support us. Financially weak, all relatives are rich; no one is bothered. Help my son to study well, help me to do my job well, keep the three of...
Replies
5
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom