My mom got new medicine for her back today.....she ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

person011

Disciple of Prayer
My mom got new medicine for her back today.....she is going to start tomorrow. I just hope she has finally found one that works!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my mom got off the ventilator she still has pneumonia she is very weak pray that God help my mom to get her strength back
Replies
8
Views
239
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today with a weary heart, I am very afraid and I am already losing hope. Lord, I really want my new business venture to become a success. I am desperately looking for a funder and a manufacturer for my brand. I spoke to a manufacturer already but she doesn't...
Replies
10
Views
2K
T
  • Locked
My mother is taking a new medicine for her very high blood pressure because her insurance will no longer pay for the medicine that she was taking. Please pray that this medicine works as well as the other. ###
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom