I please need an urgent prayer for my marriage restoration. My wife and children have moved out for ### months now. They are living at an house for abusive women. I need the hand of God.
 
I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!
 
I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!
Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Remember Who God Is And How Much God Loves You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
143
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
172
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom