My Marriage ### Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord, can there be revival in our marriage? How can something that started out so fresh now seem so stale? I am torn between all the wear. Our intimacy has lost its spontaneity and our love feels canned and uncreative. I need you to break through the veil of politeness that hides our hushed frustration.

Give me the grace to forgive the things that seem insensitive in my husband. Give me strength and creativity, patience and humility. Make my heart race with the passion and affection that once came so freely. Please, Father, teach me how to be a good wife. Bind us together.

As I love him, I must realize that I will always love an imperfect person, and so will he. Maybe I am learning how you really love me as I reach out to this man who doesn’t always seem in touch with where I am. I see that you love me when I am out of touch with you.

Most of all, Lord, make me like you. Hover over us. Fashion me for my husband and him for me. Breathe fresh life into our love and allow us to be friends again, to laugh and play again. I miss the way it used to be. Take us back, dear Lord. Take us back.

Thank you for knowing what to do with our hearts. I believe there will be change because of you.
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Lord we are praying, Lord please
default_unsure.png
the eye for each other in this marriage to begin a new and fresh marriage to work together as a unit of one family through love and care of each other complementing each other with faith. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I am ###. My husband’s name is ###. I am asking for prayers for our marriage. His mother and other influences are causing separation and division in my marriage. His mother doesn’t like me and forbids him to see me or speak to me anymore. It all started over his alcohol and drug...
Replies
7
Views
360
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
160
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom