Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

please pray for healing of my marriage. My husband is struggling with addiction and needs healing. It is destroying our marriage. My son has severe anxiety needs healed.
Replies
Views
please pray for healing of my marriage. My husbands mind and heart need healing. He is struggling with an addiction and our family is dealing with the repricuctions of it. I have been praying for him and healing of it. Searching for counseling for him unsuccessfully. I am at the end of my rope...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Stepson and his wife they need salvation. I am retired and babysit a 3 year old and 15 month old but as much as I love those innocent children their parents have been irresponsible taking them to see their Doctors. I have babysat the 15 month old when he had a fever today he...
Replies
Views
My family has been under constant spiritual attack for six months. It has affected my marriage, mental and physical health, and my children. Please for for protection, for healing, and for the chains of the enemy to be broken and destroyed.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my husband g I have been married for 29 years I have endure verbal abuse and I am tired 😩 I suffer with a illness and I can't work I feel like just giving up but I know that would leave my family devastated I love my family I have been a caregiver for all my life I lost my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom