Dimea
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Pastor,
My partner and I have been together for almost 5 years. We finally planned to get married last year but then COVID struck. I lost my job (but have not since found another one and am managing). His business almost went bankrupt and since last year he has been trying to find a job to become financially stable. He also has loans that are eating up any income he receives. I am in my early 40’s now. I have never been married and have no children. I have been through some difficult relationships in the past. Granted, this one hasn’t been easy but just when it looked like I was finally going to get my happy ending everything went back 100 steps. I pray everyday for God to make a way for us to be able to move forward and reach our goal, for my partner to become financially stable and feel confident to take the final step. Sometimes I don’t see a way out. I know only God can help us. Please pray for us Pastor.
My partner and I have been together for almost 5 years. We finally planned to get married last year but then COVID struck. I lost my job (but have not since found another one and am managing). His business almost went bankrupt and since last year he has been trying to find a job to become financially stable. He also has loans that are eating up any income he receives. I am in my early 40’s now. I have never been married and have no children. I have been through some difficult relationships in the past. Granted, this one hasn’t been easy but just when it looked like I was finally going to get my happy ending everything went back 100 steps. I pray everyday for God to make a way for us to be able to move forward and reach our goal, for my partner to become financially stable and feel confident to take the final step. Sometimes I don’t see a way out. I know only God can help us. Please pray for us Pastor.
