My lower back/right pelvic healing and guarding my heart

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
105
Please fill me with God's wisdom, help me to see things through His eyes, help me stop thinking negatively with everything, please pray so I can stand in faith at all times when things don’t seem to go in my way. It’s a torture to live this way. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Replies
6
Views
340
Please pray so I can guard my heart, I always think of things that could go south and it takes away joy and peace and leaves me with fear and anxiety and the negative energy takes effect in all areas. Please help. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
2
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom