My loved one is suffering and I know that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Humble Prayer Warrior
My loved one is suffering and I know that he is in God's plan and that God is merciful. I pray that I can accept God's plan and heal the pain I feel in my heart and soul.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He used to have headaches he thought it was just migraine one day he found out it was brain infection and it has been so hard for him mentally physically emotionally he's drained and he is pushing me away thinking I will get hurt but I believe in my living God he will heal him very soon I just...
Replies
7
Views
211
Please pray for my loved one who has gone missing and is very vulnerable
Replies
10
Views
222
Please help. My loved one is struggling so much and I’m frightened they might not make it. Please pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom